South Carolina Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
At the moment, the South Carolina Gamecocks (8-1) are not in the running to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, with +35000 odds on the moneyline to win it all.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Gamecocks host the Charleston Southern Buccaneers, with the tip at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 16. There are currently no odds set for this matchup.
South Carolina NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+35000||88th||Bet $100 to win $35000|
|Preseason||+50000||75th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
South Carolina Team Stats
- South Carolina averages 74.7 points per game (178th in college basketball) while giving up 64.9 per contest (49th in college basketball). It has a +88 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 9.8 points per game.
- The Gamecocks are unbeaten at home (4-0) and 1-1 on the road, while going 3-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- South Carolina is undefeated at 6-0 as the favorite while finishing 2-1 in games listed as the underdog.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for South Carolina and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
South Carolina Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-1 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 3-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents, South Carolina is 1-1 (.500%) -- tied for the 23rd-most wins.
- South Carolina has one win against Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 30th-most in the country.
- When facing Quadrant 3 opponents, South Carolina is 3-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the seventh-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best South Carolina Players
- Meechie Johnson Jr. leads the Gamecocks scoring 18.4 points per game.
- Ta'Lon Cooper leads South Carolina with 5.0 assists a game and B.J. Mack paces the squad with 5.3 rebounds per matchup.
- The Gamecocks are led by Johnson from long distance. He hits 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- South Carolina's steals leader is Johnson, who averages 1.1 per game. Stephen Clark leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.